There follows an explanation of which cookies are used by this website and ways to manage cookies or eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
This website only uses a Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service provided by Google Inc. which gathers information regarding which web pages have been consulted, at what time and with which browser, etc. This information is later sent to the Google Inc. Servers in the United States.
How to manage cookies on a browser
Users can manage the cookies installed on their equipment through their browser settings. There follows an explanation of how to change the cookies settings on the main browsers currently on the market for different versions of PC. If you use another browser not included below, please consult the specific documentation provided by the N-TROPIA that developed the browser. The setting's information given here is valid for the versions currently in use at the time of drafting this document. The instructions may differ for future versions of the browsers. In such cases, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Google Chrome:
- Click the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the option Content settings.
- The options can be configured with the Cookies settings.
Further information about Google Chrome.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tool menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- On the Firefox option, select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
Further information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust permissions related to cookies on the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tool menu.
- Go to the Security tab and click the option Delete browsing history to delete cookies.
Further information about Internet Explorer.